29. 06. 2017In Vilnuis, LT: Book presentation of Farther Than I Thought (Quiet Propaganda editions, 2017) and live performance of Conversation on the Roof of Chungking Mansions by Lithuanian visual and theater artist Goda Palekaitė. Organized by Rather Than Happiness & Delta Mityba.
News, Latest Works, Gossip.
06—31. 10. 2017 In Anchorage, AK: In the occasion of the photo exhibition Denali Thai Food by Alicja Khatchikian, Quiet Propaganda studio designed a limited edition of two posters and a postcard, reflecting the role of the human intervention in the wider context of nature. On view until October 31, 2017 at Bivy gallery: https://www.bivy.space/
17—23. 10. 2016Graphic Design Festival Scotland is an international organisation promoting creativity, innovation, collaboration and challenging ways of thinking through a programme of workshops, talks, panel discussions, exhibitions, competitions, music and urban murals. We are happy that our poster has been selected for the GDFS International Poster Exhibition which will take place at The Lighthouse, Scotland’s National Centre for Design and Architecture. The posters will be exhibited from GDFS’ Launch Night on 21st October until 25th November.
10. 06. 2016 We are looking forward to publishing the second edition of InkMap, a map about urban art in Turin, in a black and white limited edition screen print. Inkmap is a project by Il Cerchio e le Gocce in partnership with Sericraft Lab and Quiet Propaganda Studio.
19. 05. 2016Tomorrow evening opens at the SLIKA gallery in Lyon (FR) the exhibition Toujours Béton, which gathers together Italian artists 108, Mattia Lullini, CT, Alberonero and Marco Schiavone. The photographic work of Marco Schiavone draws the leitmotiv among the artwork of 108, Lullini, CT and Alberonero, as it follows the artists through the post- industrial landscape where their actions take place. https://www.facebook.com/events/831470176983758/
30. 04. 2016Following UP-ON International Live Art Festival, the research continues in Chongqing (CN), where Regeneration-Expansion International Live Art Festival will take place from April 29 to May 8, 2016 at the Chongqing Changjiang Museum of Contemporary Art (CCMCA). Alicja Khatchikian and Manuela Macco will be giving a lecture entitled «Art and anthropology: researching the process» based on their current collaborative research.
25. 04. 2016As an invited observer and researcher in collaboration with Italian artist Manuela Macco, Alicja Khatchikian will take part in the 4th edition of UP-ON International Live Art Festival in Chengdu (CN). UP-ON is an international festival dedicated to performance art founded by Chinese artist Zhou Bin. Launched in 2007, UP-ON Live Art Space aims to promote performance art and it gathers several artists from all over the world to perform and exchange ideas on live art. In 2016, its 4th edition includes more than thirty performances within the span of two weeks.
22—24. 04. 2016From the 22nd to the 24th of April, 2016 we will be presenting at the Rebel Rebel Festival in Marseille (FR) Comfort Zone, our latest editorial project and new fanzine made in collaboration with CT. https://www.facebook.com/events/794320137336774/
08, 09, 10. 04. 2016We attended the sixth edition of Fahrenheit 39 – festival della ricerca e del design nell’editoria in Italia – which took place at Artificerie Almagià in Ravenna; the title of this edition was: Work in Progress.One of the most interesting results of the entire festival is certainly to have built and made available a library that collects a selection of independent publishing put together over the past editions. This year, among the other guests, Linda van Deursen and Experimental Jetset were invited to talk about their work.
22. 01. 2016Center PerformART Salina Project presentation by Marc Giloux at tpa2016 Atelier Giorgi, via Belfiore 5h Torino
08. 12. 2015 6—11 pmFusion Art Gallery in collaboration with Torino Performance Art presents: HIDE AND SEEK Video Screening Archive TPA video performance 2012—14 curated by Manuela Macco and Guido Salvini Artists: Chika Matsuda, Chun Hua Catherine Dong, Tatiana Fiodorova, Frantisek Pavucek, Jai du, Maya Quattropani, Raphael Couto + 2 VIDEO PERFORMANCE curated by Cristina Marinelli Artists: Manuela Macco, Guido Salvini A recent interview conducted by anthropologist Alicja Khatchikian with Manuela Macco and Guido Salvini, co-directors and curators of torinoPERFORMANCEART, will be presented during the event. http://www.torinoperformanceart.com/files/alicja-khatchikian-intervista.pdf